Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Have questions about the fungi you found? Ask them here, and we'll do our best to help you out. But, please remember that we are a volunteer organization and there may be a delay on responses.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: I'D please and thank you

I'D please and thank you 2 years 8 months ago #2511

This may be late but you could check this out.

www.namyco.org/mushroom_poisonings_in_dogs_an.php
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I'D please and thank you 2 years 8 months ago #2512

The administrator has disabled public write access.

I'D please and thank you 2 years 8 months ago #2518

  • Martin Osis
  • Martin Osis's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 712
  • Thank you received: 130
None of the mushrooms photographed appear to be problematic.

I usually would not try and name any of the mushrooms in such poor condition, but in this case because it may have been consumed I'm doing it. Looks like these mushrooms might not be the problem. I would look at other causes or mushrooms. The most dangerous mushrooms in the area are little brown ones.....
The best way to say "Thank you" for our help is by becoming a paid member of our society...so... Click Here to Join The Alberta Mycological Society
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds