Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
As paid AMS members, you will get event notices via email. Please use this area to discuss any of those upcoming events. Please do not post specific directions, maps, etc.

TOPIC: G A M F

G A M F 9 months 3 weeks ago #3003

hello,
I am considering going to the Great Alberta Mushroom Foray In Hinton this year because these events are always so much fun and so very memorable. And with the group I'd have less to worry 'bout the big cat in the picture!
That's a lion!!
But back to the topic.
Can anyone tell me what kind of mushrooms will be growing in the area, weather permitting? And are there any other exciting things happening on this foray? Will there be a potluck? Could I potentially bring fireworks?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

G A M F 9 months 3 weeks ago #3010

We have been sending out emails on GAMF to all member emails. Here is the schedule.
AE8F992C-CEEE-463E-85FC-C94013548D5C.jpeg

The last day to register for accommodations and food was Sunday. If you still want to go you must arrange your own accommodations and food.

G A M F 9 months 3 weeks ago #3011

Given the area and unknown weather conditions I would say no to the fire works. I do not know the area so I am not sure what we will find.
Last Edit: 9 months 3 weeks ago by Barb Shworak.

G A M F 9 months 2 weeks ago #3012

• Martin Osis
  • Thank you received: 130
This is being held at the Forestry School that houses Forest Firefighters. Security will shut down any fireworks ASAP.
The best way to say "Thank you" for our help is by becoming a paid member of our society...so... Click Here to Join The Alberta Mycological Society
Moderators: Barb Shworak, Martin Osis
Time to create page: 0.361 seconds